Wednesday 13 February 2013

Unit3: From Script to Screen- Artwork Character Design


My Influence map has changed for the third time




Following Tutor Phil's useful feedback on my character design, I have decided to look at some more influences to give my character an expressionistic look using some sort of cubism style, I have used bold, sharp and straight lines to express his feelings (anxiety, fear).




Even though he will be wearing stripped uniform, I have tried to communicate his general mood by using a different style, I have used different brushes and manipulated them to give them an expressionistic look and used them as a texture for the character and this could be seen in the 3rd Concept.

 I have also used a different technique by using different expressionistic paintings and manipulating them in photoshop which could be seen in the 4th Concept. 






No comments:

Post a Comment